5. Going on holiday for the first time since 2005 (that would be the Charlie half of WBN, Corinne is not quite so selfless in the holiday stakes).
6. Moving house for the third time in 18 months (that would be the Corinne half of WBN, Charlie is not quite so foolish)
7. Moving Corinne’s shoes across London for the second time in 11 months (see above).
8. Talking, talking and then talking some more.
9. Coming pretty close to doing a deal on an empty-shop and then it not happening.
10. Almost having a panic attack over a dying laptop (erm, yes, me)
11. Spending 18 hours trying to fix said laptop, diagnosing it with syphilis, cancer and a stroke along the way so that Corinne could understand.
12. Finding a play we wanted to stage and then realising that someone might have gotten there first.
13. Plotting how we would get it any way.
14. Meeting the wonderful FIXT POINT Theatre (who are giving amazing – some might say awesomely good – blog) and deciding that Canada isn’t actually that far away.
15. Eating awesome brownies at Corinne’s new local.
16. Wearing an “old lady scarf”. (erm, yes, me again)
17. Thinking of blog posts (cheers, Charlie)
18. Going to Brighton, riding the dodgems and drinking champagne on the beach.
19. Wanting to punch David Cameron in the face.
20. Being in pain due to Arsenal.