Hello blog world. Let me introduce myself. I am Estelle, the other member of WBN and as I am directing ‘Reasons For Listing’ this week i thought it would be appropriate for my first blog post to be a list, so…
Estelle’s list of things I rarely do (but have done in the last week)
1. Blogged. Well, that’s something I NEVER did til now
2. Watched a forum theatre show. I often use forum but rarely watch any to check if I’m doing it right!
3. Written a script at 8am. Both the activity & the time are unusual ( I usually leave that kind of behaviour up to Corinne & Charlie, but I’ve never seen either if them at it at 8am)
4. Watched boys with guitars (went to a gig) upstairs in a pub. This is something I used to do a lot (& I think Corinne would approve of) although it is a rare activity these days.
5. Said NO to some work. Ok that’s a lie. This is aspirational.
Real No 5. Did not do any work on a Sunday. This one IS true.
6. Danced the charleston on stage. I would like this to happen more often.
7. Went to the gym. Yes, seriously.
8. Went to Pilates. I actually felt energised & relaxed after. This can’t possibly last.
9. Got tempted by MacDonalds. See last two points. I need to compensate for 7 & 8.
10. Rehearsed ‘Reasons For Listing’ in a shop. Jill to be precise. Hurrah!
So, that’s it. You catch me in the midst of stuff I don’t normally do and it makes me happy.