Last time we hadn’t blogged in a while, we let everyone know exactly what was so important that we couldn’t write some words in a bloggy format. Well, we are in this junction once again so I have come up with another list so that you can see what we have been up to:
1. Writing. (Now Corinne and I are even writing TOGETHER – which hasn’t been the unmitigated disaster some may have predicted. By ‘some’, I mean Corinne and I)
2. Planning. So much planning.
3. Meetings. So many meetings. To do point 2.
4. Moving house. For me, this was my first time moving house in London. For Estelle it was move number 4 in London for the same period. For Corinne, it was move 576 in London in the same period. Here’s hoping Corinne can settle now.
5. Having pieces on in Walthamstow, Latitude and Exeter. What jet setters we are.
6. Getting ready for shows in Forest Hill and Sydenham (x2) and Scarborough.
7. Eating lots of Biscuits.
8. ALL OF US having Norovirus. At the same time (please note, this was not due to the biscuits).
9. Eating lots of ice lollies (this was a result of having Norovirus and the fragile nature of our tummies)
10. Working very hard on various projects (not all of them for WBN, we must admit)
11. Going on a Writers Retreat in Wales where we discovered wild ‘Sheep-Goats’.
12. Going to AltonTowers for my birthday (even though I had an Ear Infection, and crazy up and down rides are not great for balance. Especially, when said Ear Infection means you can’t stand upright at the best of times)
13. Realised that despite all the scary rides, the most frightening part for Corinne was being made to walk through the Aquarium. She is not a fish lover, suffice to say. Unless it is covered in battered and comes with chips (she is from Yorkshire, after all?)
14. Watching a hell of a lot of Doctor Who.
15. Estelle and Corinne putting up with me ‘singing’ along (singing is the wrong word here) to the Doctor Who theme tune. VERY LOUDLY.
16. I have started wearing less clothes with holes in, Estelle has branched out into new colours and even wears green whereas Corinne still gets stopped and asked questions whenever a vintage fashion fair is happening in London.
17. Me insisting that Estelle and Corinne try every ale that we come across.
18. Group hugs. Again, on my insistence.
19. Having strong reactions to most things in the news.
20. Really enjoying the Olympics and going to one of the Paralympics athletics sessions.
Back again soon.
WBN Charlie x